Ten Key Facts About Key Health Medical
1. The history of Key Health can be traced to almost 100 years back. This means the
medical aid is sustainable and stable.
2. They employ good financial management and governance to give their
members piece of mind.
3. Key Health medical scheme has created a strong brand name in the
4. Key Health has a range of products available to suit different needs
5. Key Health medical scheme constantly stay in contact with their
members through magazines, newsletters, emails Social media networks and their website.
6. Their Health Booster, Smart Baby Programme and Disease Risk Management
programmes show they care for their members and make the money they spend on premiums worth the
7. Key Health presents straight forward medical aid, this means you do not
pay for any extras.
8. Their team of employees regularly visit service providers to ensure
that good service is provided to their members.
9. Key Health is administered by PMSA.
10. The quality management system of PMSA is ISO 9001:2008 certified by
the SABS, meaning you receive the quality service you deserve.
A quick look at the medical aid plans Key Health medical
scheme has on offer:
• Essence Option: This is a hospital plan providing only hospital cover.
Claims are paid at 100% of the scheme rates.
• Equilibrium Option: This plan has unlimited hospital cover at 100% of
scheme rates. The plan also includes a medical savings account for day to day cover.
• Silver Option: This plan has day to day cover and unlimited hospital
cover paid at 100% of the scheme rates.
• Gold Option: This option includes day to day cover and a medical savings
account. Unlimited hospital cover paid at 100% of scheme rates.
• Platinum Option: This is full comprehensive plan including unlimited
hospital cover at 100% of scheme rates.
The Health booster program is a program based on preventive care and is
included in all the options.
Key Health medical scheme also
has a programme specifically aimed at children called Easy-ER
How it works:
• The Easy-ER programme provides treatment to children at a hospital’s
emergency unit in case of an emergency.
• The benefits include; No upfront costs, hassle free, prompt emergency
care, no waiting, full payment of the ER fees.
• The option also covers dental emergencies.
All the facts state that Key Health medical scheme
does their utmost to provide members with well balanced benefits and affordable medical aid options. The Easy-ER
plan is not available at other medical schemes and is an option parents with children will find very handy. ©
Medical Aid Plan.