Fedhealth Medical Scheme Offers Unique
Fedhealth medical scheme has a wide range of plans available to provide
you affordable medical aid options. They also offer benefits that make Fedhealth stand out above some of the other
What makes Fedhealth so unique?
• Fedhealth pays more claims from Risk than any
other of the medical aid schemes around. This means that your day to day spending provides more value for your
• You have unlimited network GP visits, these are
paid out of risk and not out of your savings account.
• Child rates for unmarried students up to the age
• The Fedhealth Baby
• You can upgrade to a higher plan anytime of the
year within 30 days of a life changing event or a dread disease diagnosis. This means you do not have to wait till
the end of the year to receive the additional cover that you might require.
• Fedhealth also pays these additional benefits
from risk; 30 days of post hospital medical care including therapy and wound care, paid medication for 7 days post
hospital, MRI/ CT scans, treatment at a casualty ward and female contraceptive
• 24 hour access to the Fedhealth
• Free trauma
• Emergency response/
•Care managed programs for; HIV/AIDS, AsthmaCare,
DiabeticCare, CardioCare and oncology disease management.
• Extreme and professional sports
• Dental care in-hospital for children under 8
• Former child dependants will get easy access to
The Fedhealth Baby program:
What you receive for free in the
• A Fedhealth baby bag including a “Having your
baby” handbook, nappies, Pigeon Products and more.
• Discounts and vouchers at some of the best baby
brands like Huggies and Chelinos.
• Support and advice including funding for doula’s
and home births.
Some of the medical aid plans available at Fedhealth
• Blue Door: Salary based plans for the lower
•Maxima Entryzone: Entry level hospital
• Maxima Core: More complete hospital
• Maxima Basis: A basic comprehensive
• Maxima Standard Net: A network based
• Maxima Standard: A comprehensive plan for young
• Maxima Exec: For executives that demands more
• Maxima plus: For the best
• Ultima 200: Hospital cover and
• Ultima 300 with OHEB: Unlimited hospital cover
with day to day benefits.
• Ultimax: A comprehensive plan for older
It is hard to find a medical aid in South Africa that suits all your
medical needs and provide extra benefits without additional costs. With all the additional unique benefits paid
from risk you are sure to find a medical aid option at Fedhealth medical scheme that will suit your needs and your pocket. © Medical Aid Plan.