Fedhealth Medical Scheme Offers Unique Benefits
Fedhealth medical scheme has a wide range of plans available to provide you affordable medical aid options. They also offer benefits that make Fedhealth stand out above some of the other medical schemes.
What makes Fedhealth so unique?
• Fedhealth pays more claims from Risk than any other of the medical aid schemes around. This means that your day to day spending provides more value for your money.
• You have unlimited network GP visits, these are paid out of risk and not out of your savings account.
• Child rates for unmarried students up to the age of 27.
• The Fedhealth Baby program.
• You can upgrade to a higher plan anytime of the year within 30 days of a life changing event or a dread disease diagnosis. This means you do not have to wait till the end of the year to receive the additional cover that you might require.
• Fedhealth also pays these additional benefits from risk; 30 days of post hospital medical care including therapy and wound care, paid medication for 7 days post hospital, MRI/ CT scans, treatment at a casualty ward and female contraceptive prescriptions.
• 24 hour access to the Fedhealth nurseline.
• Free trauma counselling
• Emergency response/ transport
•Care managed programs for; HIV/AIDS, AsthmaCare, DiabeticCare, CardioCare and oncology disease management.
• Extreme and professional sports cover.
• Dental care in-hospital for children under 8 years old.
• Former child dependants will get easy access to membership.
The Fedhealth Baby program:
What you receive for free in the program:
• A Fedhealth baby bag including a “Having your baby” handbook, nappies, Pigeon Products and more.
• Discounts and vouchers at some of the best baby brands like Huggies and Chelinos.
• Support and advice including funding for doula’s and home births.
Some of the medical aid plans available at Fedhealth medical scheme:
• Blue Door: Salary based plans for the lower income groups.
•Maxima Entryzone: Entry level hospital plan.
• Maxima Core: More complete hospital cover.
• Maxima Basis: A basic comprehensive plan.
• Maxima Standard Net: A network based comprehensive plan.
• Maxima Standard: A comprehensive plan for young families.
• Maxima Exec: For executives that demands more cover.
• Maxima plus: For the best Cover.
• Ultima 200: Hospital cover and more.
• Ultima 300 with OHEB: Unlimited hospital cover with day to day benefits.
• Ultimax: A comprehensive plan for older members.
It is hard to find a medical aid in South Africa that suits all your medical needs and provide extra benefits without additional costs. With all the additional unique benefits paid from risk you are sure to find a medical aid option at Fedhealth medical scheme that will suit your needs and your pocket. © Medical Aid Plan.
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO GET YOUR MEDICAL AID QUOTES!
Your medical aid quote will include options to suit your pocket. Please ensure that the cover you select is exactly what you need and that you understand exactly what insurance you are buying. Do not hesitate to ask questions about the medical aid or hospital cover you choose.