About Liberty Medical Scheme
Liberty medical scheme believes that the only way to make an informed choice is to have a wide range of options available; and that is exactly what they provide.
They are one of the biggest medical aids in South Africa, and give you a broad range of medical aid options to choose from thereby providing you the opportunity to find affordable medical aid that suits your needs.
Libhealth is, of course, in the larger Liberty stable. Liberty Life started as an insurance firm and then broadened into medical aid in order to better serve its customers.
Liberty medical scheme has a good record of satisfying customers while also satisfying the medical fraternity and hosptials, and that is a happy situation for any medical aid.
To get your medical aid plan quote by email Click Here
Liberty has no less than 11 different medical plans to choose from:
• Platinum complete
• Titan select
• Platinum saver
• Gold saver
• Gold saver select
• Platinum Focus
• Gold focus
• Gold focus select
Some of the general benefits at Liberty Medical scheme:
• The Focus range is hospital plans that has up to 200% scheme rate unlimited hospital cover. This includes additional chronic medicine benefits.
• The Saver range pays up to 200% of scheme rates in hospital and includes a medical savings account.
• All the select options are based in network hospitals.
• The Titan range pays up to 200% of scheme rates for in-hospital treatment and includes savings accounts.
• The Prestige plan pays hospital cover of up to 300% scheme rates and includes day to day benefits.
• All of the plans excluding Prestige and Platinum Select require co-payments.
• All of the plans include the following additional benefits; day procedures, diseases management, casualty benefits; preventative care benefits; crime trauma benefit and out of hospital MRI/CT scans.
• All of the plans excluding the Focus options include the Liberty Baby program.
• All of the plans excluding the Titan options include an international travel benefit.
• At Liberty you only pay for the first 3 children.
• Students up to the age of 26 pays child rates, this requires proof of registration at an educational institution.
• Permanently disabled children pays child rate up to the age of 26.
The Bona Plus option:
• The Bona plus option is Liberty medical scheme’s network option where you receive an overall annual limit per family per annum at Carecross service providers. This includes in-hospital, day to day and primary care benefits.
Liberty medical scheme have joined the well i am wellness revolution challenge in conjunction with Lisa Raleigh South Africa’s leading wellness expert. All members receive a 20% discount in the joining fees and the program includes a starter pack and access to an online library with videos and documents including eating plans, training plans and motivational tips. There is also a prize up for grabs at the end of the program.
COMPLETE THIS FORM SO WE CAN SEND YOU